Tuesday 19 October 2010

Jackson Rathbone to Treat Twilight Costars..........

......to 'Good-Old Home Cooking'


Jackson Rathbone to Treat Twilight Costars to 'Good-Old Home Cooking' | Jackson Rathbone
As the Twilight cast prepares to reunite to film Breaking Dawn in Louisiana, they've already lined up an ideal tour guide to help scout out the best local sights and sounds: co-star and native son Jackson Rathbone.

"The great places to go are my family's," Rathbone, who plays Cullen family member Jasper Hale, tells PEOPLE. "We're gonna go over to my cousin's house, to my aunt and my uncle's house, and we're gonna have some gold-old real home cooking."

The 25-year-old actor, who also performs in the band 100 Monkeys, also plans to direct his co-stars done to sample Louisiana's vibrant music scene
"We're about to get all back together for some family reunion time here in the next couple days," Rathbone said at the 2010 Scream Awards over the weekend in Los Angeles. "Really excited! My dad's born and raised Baton Rouge and that's where I'm flying, so I'm ecstatic about it!" 

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment