Monday 17 January 2011

Hidden Talents Of Jackson Interview Translated With Video


It is not often to mention Jackson Rathbone without encountering the flashing flickers of the person who has no idea what the hell you are talking about. His name may not be as well known as some of the actors with whom he has worked, but suffice to mention Jasper Cullen (Hale for the “purists”) to fanatics of the glittering vampires of “Twilight” emit sounds that only can be accounted for some species of the animal kingdom.

For those who have escaped the curse of the vampire Meyeriano, face (with slight psychotic dyes) may be known for appearances on The OC and Criminal Minds. His latest project, “The Last Airbender “, makes him Sokka, a warrior of the Southern Water Tribe under the direction of M. Night Shyamalan.

“M. Night Shyamalan is an amazing director, one that I admired and respected for years. I have always followed his catalog, I’ve seen all his movies. The expected year after year to see what would happen later, so to be part of his new movie is a dream come true. “One would expect the sudden success of two great movies as “The Last Airbender ” and ” Twilight ” would make anyone be cocky and arrogant, but you’d be wrong. Jackson Rathbone’s ambitions have little to do with fame and everything to do with art in all his presentations.

“My life has always been about pursuing the arts and not only am I an actor, I am also a musician and was recently a movie producer with someone from my band.” The film is called “Girlfriend” and his band, “100 Monkeys” , is in charge of music. “I love to play. I love trying to learn to play new instruments each year. I play guitar, bass, drums, piano, harmonica, mandolin, banjo, dulcimer, trumpet and a little accordion. I love it, it is something I have to do. I can’t not play music and I can’t do nothing. There will never be a situation where I have to choose, I will always be able to do both and always take it. ”

In the film, Rathbone’s character belongs to the Southern Water Tribe and his sister, Katara, has the ability to manipulate this element. Water is also, incidentally, the element that Jackson would choose to describe himself. ”I think that water really does encapsulate the idea of Yin and Yang. It is a very powerful element, up to 80% of our bodies, 80% of the world we live in, and is something we need every day. The way I relate to water is in the sense of constant movement, flowing. Go through life with fluency in the sense that someone can attack you and you move around it. If you hit water she moves and flows around you. ” You understand? Life flows and Jackson flows with it.

Didn’t let us stay with him, but before leaving a press conference at the Four Seasons we exploited a rumor. Gossips say that he always brings his harmonica with him, and fortunately for us the gossips were right.

No comments:

Post a Comment